• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Retriever Training Class in MN

JHays1

Anyone know of a retriever training class or 1 on 1 sessions available anywhere around the cities. I am working on training my pup by myself but would like some assistance in the more refined areas such as steady to gunfire, birds/live birds?

I am up in Monticello, I was also wondering this, or If anyone would like to train with, I know there was some other people that were looking down south. Any one want to get together as a group?

I live in Hanover and would possibly be interested. I am new to this though so would not provide any experience, just looking to gain. Let me know if anything gets going, my pup should be back in two weeks from training.

I live in Roseville, and have been just looking to see if anyone else knows of any classes or thing I could sign up for to help me in my training.

I am not looking for a dog that can win competitions but one that I can take hunting with me and it will retrieve my birds to me after I give it the command to go.

I can't remember the name but there is a class for pups that teaches obediance, hold, retrieve (land and water with gun shot), ect around the Monticello area. It's off of hyw 94...you go past a truck stop down a dirt road....they meet once a week. I will try and see if I have any old records of it and give you the name. I found this class when I was at game fair (5 years ago). I know that there will be opportunites at game fair for dog training and meeting dog trainers too. An option if you are not having any luck finding something.