Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
50inchpig

This is getting really old/Star Trib

5 posts in this topic

I'm so sick of making comments to the Star Trib and posting stuff like this here. Can't let it go - ONCE AGAIN we have a musky article in the Outdoors section. Our local writer didn't choose to fish any one of dozens of great metro waters - he went to Wisconsin, got blanked, and thought the experience was still article worthy. When is the Star Trip going to WAKE UP and start pushing our local resource? Especially at a time that the economy is rough and license sales are down. YOU GUYS ARE JUST KILLING US - STILL!!!!!!

The only surprise is that he's not pandering to Anti-Muskie groups, he doesn't need to catch fish IMHO with all the damage he's perpetuated and syndicated throughout MN in regards to anything that will help create a better fishery for all Minnesotans and non residents.

Bone Lake??? How many decent lakes did he drive by to get there.

I do not think the article was news worthy what so ever, I'll give you that!

But I could care less where he wants to fish, he can fish on the Moon if it makes him feel good.

Brian K

The only surprise is that he's not pandering to Anti-Muskie groups, he doesn't need to catch fish IMHO with all the damage he's perpetuated and syndicated throughout MN in regards to anything that will help create a better fishery for all Minnesotans and non residents.

Bone Lake??? How many decent lakes did he drive by to get there.

There probably isn't a better numbers lake in the entire state of Minnesota than Bone. How he failed to see a single fish is baffling though. Last time I was there I saw 3 fish before I had even thrown my first cast...