• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

This is getting really old/Star Trib

I'm so sick of making comments to the Star Trib and posting stuff like this here. Can't let it go - ONCE AGAIN we have a musky article in the Outdoors section. Our local writer didn't choose to fish any one of dozens of great metro waters - he went to Wisconsin, got blanked, and thought the experience was still article worthy. When is the Star Trip going to WAKE UP and start pushing our local resource? Especially at a time that the economy is rough and license sales are down. YOU GUYS ARE JUST KILLING US - STILL!!!!!!

The only surprise is that he's not pandering to Anti-Muskie groups, he doesn't need to catch fish IMHO with all the damage he's perpetuated and syndicated throughout MN in regards to anything that will help create a better fishery for all Minnesotans and non residents.

Bone Lake??? How many decent lakes did he drive by to get there.

The only surprise is that he's not pandering to Anti-Muskie groups, he doesn't need to catch fish IMHO with all the damage he's perpetuated and syndicated throughout MN in regards to anything that will help create a better fishery for all Minnesotans and non residents.

Bone Lake??? How many decent lakes did he drive by to get there.

There probably isn't a better numbers lake in the entire state of Minnesota than Bone. How he failed to see a single fish is baffling though. Last time I was there I saw 3 fish before I had even thrown my first cast...