• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Parrish Gone?!?!

inthecattails

I don't care who is on our team. Whether its American, Canadian, Czech, Russian, or some type of halfsie. As long as they hoist the cup for the Wild at the end of the year.

+1

brittman: why are you so angry about americans on a hockey team? If the wild put together an all american team would you be happy? I know I wouldn't be... They would suck so bad! It would be a team full of decent players but no stars! Face it americans don't dominate in the hockey world.

He has had discussions with a few teams and is close to signing a deal I believe............I think he is just looking for the best situation to be in to win......

man that busts my balls when i heard that. My uncle Fritz played softball with him. he owns a cabin up on Leech Lake. when he use 2 play for the Islanders i got a puck signed by him smile then when he played a game against the Wild it was when the Wild still had Fernadez, i got a VIP pass 2 go see him. Frickin nicest guy u will ever meet.

really there are other foriegners in the league besides the ones on the Wild......well then they must have played for the Wild then right......agree to disagree and you just stay disapointed when the Wild make it into the playoffs and lose cause they just aren't disiplined enough on the defensive end and won't adapt to the open offensive style of todays NHL............