Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mojoblues

SOLD***minn kota maxxum 70 54" 24 volt

22 posts in this topic

I bought a boat last summer and this motor came with it. It has less then 1/2 season on it. it is new like condition. I had a trolling motor already, now Its taken up to much space in the garage. 350.00 is my asking price. I can forward pictures.

What year is the motor? Does it have Auto Pilot or Co-Pilot? could you send pictures to <paulst.onge@netzero.com>

mojo very interested send pictures to

[YouNeedAuthorization]@msn.com

thanks

mark

I am very interested in the trolling motor. Is it still avalible? Pictures please johnsonc@willmar.k12.mn.us

price has dropped to 300.00 possible trade for transom mount 12 volt or 12 g deer slug gun

Could you send pictures bsimdars@comcast.net Do you have the mounting bracket and foot control for it. Batteries included?

I have limited rooom to mount. How much space does it take up. Needing for a 2001 Warrior V1898DC. send photo's to golden_walleye at yahoo.com

golden_walleye at yahoo.com did not go through but i believe minn kota are all similar though the maxium and the power drive holes were different pattern the size wasnt much different.

I also am interested. Please send pics to johnaspartz@msn.com

I have mid 1980's Alum. trophy 170 am curious to see if it will fit. I hope so my finally gave out. Thanks

mojo, how big of space on the bow is needed to mount? I'm wondering if it will fit on my bow. I might be through your area this weekend. Thanks

hello - i am very interested in this trolling motor - could you please send contact infor to jdburkey@hotmail.com

thanks- I could pick up as soon as tonight or tomorrow.

thanks

Is this motor still for sale send pics to brad_duenow@yahoo.com. I am very interested in this motor. I am on a budget and new to boating.

brad duenow

brad_duenow@yahoo.com

I am interested and have a 12 volt bow mount I would be willing to trade. please e-mail sigsworthg@amerysd.k12.wi.us

Pic please ASAP. Need a 24v bow mount soon.

ec30_06@yahoo.com Send a phone number if you don't mind

motor has been sold thank you to all

from 8/17/2008, confirm, that's 2008