• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

where to order terminal tackle

dan z

There are plenty of online shopping opportunities. I have used hsolist extensively for large catfish hooks and for sinkers. You can also try catfish connection, the prices are reasonable. FishingMinnesota tackle shop (click the link toward the top of the page) has no-roll sinkers in various sizes. If you happen to be in the city, Bob has the best hands-on collection of catfishing tackle you can find around here.

yup from kato town was up river lastnight and caught two gar. last thursde we managed a couple fish same spot but i have not had very good luck this month i am a rookie at this cat thing so i learn something every time out.

yeah I looked at HSO I would love to see him carry more big cat stuff just not weights I understand it costs a lot to have inventory as long as he is staying float now adays I give him a cheers grin

I know Bob has a good selection of hooks as I ordered some yesterday and they arrived today. Noe thats fast shipping and the price was better than any deal I have ever recieved from hsolist. I don't know if Bob has swivels and weights but here is a link to check the store out or better yet, give Bob a call. Great guy and Bob is also the sponsor of this great cat forum. As far as the shipping goes, my package todasy was alot less than the hsolist stores. I will be ordering from Bob again.

http://www.mooresbait.com/

One can also find no-roll weights here.

http://www.outdoorprostore.com/catfish-sturgeon-tackle.html

Didn't know that Bob shipped stuff. That's good to know. With gas prices in the $4 per gallon range, driving into Bob's and back from my house is at least a $12 adventure (and that's just gas), not to mention traffic and time.

Thank you Audemp, hope to see you and that new boat out his weekend.

After shipping some things to harvey lee and others this week, I will be getting into more of that, to help with the burden of gas prices to drive up here. Thanks for your patronage Harvey Lee, give ne a call when you run out.....

Not sure if I should be posting here, just answering your needs......