• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

here we go again

dan z

started a new slump last night. the river dropped around three feet i would assume tried the same spot as the other day and only managed two gar. peaceful night on the bank with woodducks over head and eagles abound. going out again tonight

hey where ya heading to??? I live in mankato also and plan on going out by myself. Give me a call if you want to meet up ( 2 rods stand a better chance to landing something than 1) ask for ross 763-232-5570

went out lastnight south of st.peter and not even a click really slow action, I was fishing slack water but thier was a preety bif hole with fast water just upstream. It was a new spot for me and boy the walk back was an adventure weeds taller than my head I lost my trail and had to back track not fun! brother and a buddy are going out ta night to. hope they find some. good luck to all

went out lastnight up by judson deep hole, snag, fast water with the same results not even a click used cut bait,suckers,bullheads were are these fish going to try log jams during the day ta mara if that don't work i am stumped on the kitties