• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I have not been there for about 20 years. Please list why you are going, what you are looking for, and the best part of it that you like, I think some one like me needs some guidence because I do not want to wander around like I am at a flea market looking for deals all day. This may even help others that are new to this.

I like to watch the dogs work on the different courses that they have. I also enjoy watching the pro shooters. Pretty amazing how fast and accurate those guys are.

I do look for deals on clothes. I really don't need decoys and other big items any more as I am pretty well set up with gear. It is nice to look at the latest and greatest in decoys but I am pretty satisfied with my spread of Big Foots.

I also like going to Water Fowler hill to listen to the calling contests. I sure wish I was that good with a call.

I always bring my call with me and have Jeff Foiles or one of his crew shave a new reed for me and tune my Staight Meat call. I seem to crack a reed every year and can never get it quite right again with a new reed.

Well worth the price of admission as far as I am concerned.

game fair is awesome. i like water fowler hill you can always find great deals like last year my cousin got a SUB for $140 they usually retail at about $200 if your lucky. and the dogs are a blast to watch. I also always like shooting the shotgun with an 8 foot barrel. But the game fair has a variety of things for everyone.

for the seminars, have jeff tune my call, look for deals on new products, watch the dogs compete,shoot the ol long barrel, watch the trap shooters, buy something while im thier. never a dull moment on the waterfowl hill. cant waite to go