Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cyberfish

BWCA trip day 1

14 posts in this topic

Oooo.. did you have fun drinking the lake water? Or was the water not drinkable? I remember stowawing Coke cans and other sweets for a week long trip in the BW woods. It may ruin the whole experience of nature but man does it satisfy. Hmmm Snickers bar.

Anyhow you can always snap really nice BW pictures. Thats one of the great things about it. Those pixs always bring back good memories.

Very nice photo work and I enjoyed the captions as well. We leave Saturday morning and return Wednesday. Should be a good time.

Thanks for the charge, like I really needed one.grin

MJ

Have a great time MJ! I know you will smile I will watch for the report...

MT

MT, thanks for sharing such a beautiful place. Took me back to 30 years ago, when I was last there.

Great shots.

tweed

Have a great time MJ! I know you will smile I will watch for the report...

Had a great time. Fishing was quite good with walleyes and crappes being the most caught, northerns and smallies followed that.

I didn't take any photos, but my buddy did. I'll try to get some posted.

We had two Wen Noh Nah canoes and rented a Souris River Canoe. They were all great canoes, with the Souris River edging the others out for overall performance in our opinions. It was a little more fishable because it seemed to have more stability.

MJ

Just a few from camping on Agnes on our BWCA trip.

Early Morning Fog

P8050082.jpg

Pushing over a beaver dam

P8060149.jpg

Time to go fishin'

P8040044.jpg

MJ

Nice pics MJ, looks like you guys had a great time.

Cyberfish.....

I first read you guys were headed towards Polly, I wondered if the famous Polly bears had paid ya a visit, and alas, I guess they did. laugh Just adds some excitement to the trip if in the end everything works well. smile

Thanks for the reports guys, I'll have my own to post when I get back from an Oct trip.

Yeah, it did add to the wilderness experience I thought, just more memories and stories to tell! smile