• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

pork

PEATMOSS

Does anyone else use pork anymore? I'm finding it increasingly difficult to find pork frogs in the last couple of years. I used to buy the Uncle Josh standard frogs in the 25 ct jars, but can't find this item anywhere in Mn. The selection and price of Uncle Josh frogs are both awful lately as well as the quality of this product. I'm also wondering whatever happened to the BO-HAWG frogs and PORK-O's......anyone know?

I used Pork trailer almost exclusively last year on Leech during the State tournament to take 4th. I like pork when I know the jig will be in my hand all day, I know I do not have to fix the trailer all day, more flips = more fish

I like to use pork once the water starts to cool a little in the fall. I have always used uncle josh but have also seen a decline in the quality. I used to be able to fish just one all day, put it back in a old jar, with the juice still, and fish it all day the next day. Now the holes wear out and they come off.