• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ATVs and boating at the same campground?

Dozer

My family goes on a camping trip together every summer and next year is our turn to pick the location and plan it. My wife and I really enjoy atvs as do a couple of others in the group, some of the others would prefer the boat and watersking. Are there any campgrounds that you can do both from? We would love to be able to either walk to the boat or atv and just take off from the site, also we live in North Branch but everyone else lives in Alexandria and it would be nice if we could keep the drive under 3hrs for all of us. Anybody know of anything like that?

Not much of a campground but Hill City Campground or Hill lake Campground whichever it is called would be ok for wheeling. Lots of trails around the area.

Also I bet there are a ton of places to go in Wisconsin.