Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Musky_Madness

Muskie Mania Tourney Sep 5-7

8 posts in this topic

My dad and I are looking at entering the Muskie Mania tourney out of Walker, MN (21 area lakes). Anyone on FM signed up or thinking about it? What is everyone doing for hotel/beds?

Thats same as the Frank Schneider tournament right. I'm hoping to go with another guy if it works out for him. All you have to do is catch a fish and then have a chance at a 30k vehicle. I've never been yet but looking forward to it. If only I knew that area now..

Looks like my father and I are going to have an opportunity to fish it again this year after missing last year for bear hunting in Canada. It is a good excuse to fish muskies...

Not sure about hotels/lodging in the area, we'll be staying at the cabin.

Do you plan on fishing Leech Lake?

I saw an add for it in MHM, so you pay $95 per person and the goal is to catch the biggest one out of any of the 20 some lakes?

We will be fishing for the 7th straight year...

Any legal fish 40" or over gets you in the drawing for a new truck.

Points are accumulated throughout the weekend to decide a winner.

There are great raffle prizes and give aways too. In the last two years we have won

sWeek stay at Huddles on Leech, a week stay at Stoney Point on Cass, a Diamondback rod, 50 dollar gift card to Joe's, and some other smaller item. Good time, and this year dinners are included in the price of a ticket.