• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

EA Shrink Fletch

Wondering if anyone has tried these yet. They seem pretty fool proof and inexpensive. I have a few arrows with ripped vanes and I thought I'd give them a try. Curious what everyone's opinions are of them.

Don't waste your time or money. They are junk from the word go. Not durable at all. You'll spend a little extra having someone fletch them for you but they will last waaaaaaaaaay longer. If you are ripping vanes don't shoot all your arrows at the same spot on the target. wink

Koonie, what trouble did you have?

I just put some on this weekend. Easy to follow directions on the mini DVD.

Can't pull them off and seem to stick real good.

So far I'm pretty happy with them except for the price $18 for 6 or $2 each.

I'm ready to return my Blitz jig.

So far our customers have had a lot of durability issues with the wrap part. Quite a few instances of it coming loose and tearing.

I hope they work out for you cuz it seems like a great idea. It can be a pain to refletch but it is sort of fun for me.