Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
catnipmn

UPGRADE and new PB

21 posts in this topic

Thanks WWG your turn!

47x31.5 tippin it at 52Lbs

IMG_0940.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0944.jpg

One last one OFF to fight another day!

IMG_0945.jpg

Thanks again!

WOW. Beautiful fish - Congrats.

WWG has put some big fish in the boat this year. Congrats again.

It is nice to see some big fish coming back on the board.

Wow, sweet fish, and what a night to be on the water! Holy smokes, 50 pounders are few and far between for most folks. Could be the fish of a lifetime, Tom! Congrats. I think it's definitely John's turn one of these times out.

Great fish man! Congrats on the PB, I am still looking for something over 30 myself.

You and me both Crazy!

Nice, goo look'in fish catnip!

Wow!! Beautiful fish!!

One of the interesting things about cattin' is CatnipMN and I basically got skunked Friday night during BP Cat League. Log in today and BAM there it is... MONSTER. grin Luck can change at the drop of a hat in this game.

Congrats Tom!! I can't welcome you to the 50lb club yet, I'm not a member. frown

What surprises me the most about that fish, is the lack of scars or marks from spawning! Almost looks like a prespawn female.

Nice to see a big one again.....it had been a while.

Thanks for changing the mojo Tom......I got a 42 last night after helping you with that 52 the night before.

I feel the luck changing.

Sure glad the monkey is back in Shamu's hands.

I would welcome you to the 50 pound club too.......but I am not a member either.

Good Golly Gosh. Son of a biscuit that's a great fish. I love the looks of those huge yellowish ones.

a 43X27 fish I got last week didnt have any spawn marks on it either.

Quote:
I would welcome you to the 50 pound club too.......but I am not a member either.

But I can grin

NICE PIGGY there Tom!! Welcome to the club.

I can only hope to join the 50 club someday. Or, better yet, skip it and go straight to 60 smile Nice job Tom.

Quote:

But I can grin

We'll have to show Tom the secret handshake someday wink

Nice job with that monster cat. I bet it was fun to see coming in!

Originally Posted By: Papa Grump
Quote:

But I can grin

We'll have to show Tom the secret handshake someday wink

Thanks everyone it was a blast!

Congrats on a huge flattie!