Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
LMITOUT

Indy

Anybody watching this circus? How can there be this much trouble with tires? Guys won't even run more than 8 laps on a set because the cords start showing, and they're talking they possibly may run out of tires before the race is over. Huh? That's like saying there weren't enough baseballs to finish a baseball game! Nice job NASCAR.

They said tires typically last at least 30 laps at Indy and Goodyear had to bring in the tires they use at Pocono for backup. Should be interesting to see if they knock the walls down today.

Yeah, tires shouldn't limit the level of competition at this level of racing. These guys are tip-toeing around just biding their time until the finish and the fans are not getting the performance they should.

This is becoming worse than pathetic now. Kenseth lost the right side of his car from a tire blowing out. Earlier the same thing for Montoya. Poor.

This is not racing. I was looking forward to a great race but it looks like it will be a joke. This will probly end up being the longest race of the year with all of the "competition" cautions.

I agree, they are just riding around. The network can't go the 10 or so laps without a commercial break. I thought that they had Pocono tires there they could put on if things were bad? (and they are) Just lost the signal for some reason.

The NASCAR president just said that they have Pocono tires but they were only marginally better than the tires they are using if not the same. It sounded like they would only use them if they start to run out of tires.

they are saying teams have 3-4 sets of tires left... and they caution every 10-12 laps....54 to go?? how are they going to make it????????????????????????????????

Sad. One Indy race per year and it's a joke. Maybe they should run the rest of the race in reverse to make it worth watching!

One might not waqnt to use the extra tires as they are the softer Pocono tires and may handle different.

No choice but to take it very easy until the last 10 and then go for it. I would guess it will be a HMS car.

Go Jr. even if it will be a lame win.

All know I don't care for JJ but he should be the one to beat in the final ten. His getting better weekly. His team got it done on the last pit stop to win.

THAT IS PATHETIC!!! "Competition" cautions every ten to twelve laps of a NASCAR Cup race??? That is just an embarassment to the sport...

Probably the worst race I have seen. Thank God I DVR'd it. Watched it in less then 2 hours. They used more tires then they used to use at Darlington. Close to a half million people at an average of $150+ per ticket. NASCAR is happy.

One has to give some credit to NASCAR and Godyear as to find better tires to make the races better, I guess if they miss once it may not be the end of the world.