Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FishnBear

ATV parks or trails near Fergus Falls

3 posts in this topic

I will be fishing near Fergus Falls and was wondering if there is any place to ride if fishing is slow. Thanks

Not much in the Alex area that I am aware of other than the Appelton OHV park with is 80 miles south of Fergus. Or you could head north on 59 to DL then east on 34 to county road 37 (Island SHell lake road) to Two Inlets. Once again pretty far north. Keep in Mind that south of HWY 10 is Ag Zone. No ATV's in Ditch's yet. (Please some one correct me if I am wrong on this still being on)

Paul,

you're correct. The ditch closure is still in effect until August 1st.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Looking at buying a tandem axle toy hauler ice house that can haul my Polaris General. Ive looked at Firebrand, Yetti, and Glacier. I like Firebrand the most but I want the Happi jac bed and they dont think General will fit.  Does anyone own a toy hauler with happi jac that will fit a full size side x side. Mine is 74'' tall and that's the issue.
    • I hunt zone 1.  Very interesting to see those numbers.  From what I have seen the herd is showing signs of rebound in our neighborhood.  We're a ways off from being able to tolerate hunters choice, but we're seeing deer again finally.  I agree the herd is in better shape than 2-3 years ago when many people saw no deer and no signs of deer.     So what does it all mean?  I suspect the widespread pain of the glut in major swaths of zone 1 for the dark years has woke some up to the idea of passing does.  There was certainly more opportunity with fewer bucks-only zones and larger doe tag numbers in certain DPAs.    What will be interesting is how the DNR responds to more deer on the landscape up here but fewer does being shot.  We had two doe tags in our group this year and we proudly tossed them in the fire, unfilled, at the end of season.  
    • Inaugural concert attendance (estimated):   Obama 2009: 400,000 Trump 2017: 10,000   Also Trump nodded off because it was so great.
    • I have this problem from time to time but not often.  Sometimes there are little bubbles on the bottom of the transducer and sometimes the ducer isn't below the ice, sometimes it just takes 5 or 10 minutes of sitting in the hole before it starts to pick up the jig.  Other times it works flawlessly.
    • Bingo.  Everything is going good so far.   Not that I would need to answer someone who wasted their vote but being tomorrow will be a great day I thought I'd drop you a line.     The so called Libertarians in silly town.
    • I hate to break your bubble, but your vote and other Trump voters in Minnesota were wasted votes the same as you say those who voted 3rd party were wasted.
    • That a shot at me being former military?
  • Our Sponsors