• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Better night on the water

MUSKY18

Well.....after taking a few days off from the Muskies, gave it the ole college try tonight. Had a pretty decent night on the water. First off, my 7 year old son was fishing with me and he caught about a 5lb bucket mouth on a Harasser. Right after that I raised a nice fish on a Bobbie bait, and 3 casts later had a nice fish hit at boatside. That one got off, I don't know how. Didn't see anything else for a while and right at dusk had another fish cream my Topraider. Don't know what happened there, but never got hooks into it. Fished until well after dark and had another fish hit the same Topraider, set the hooks, it came out of the water, flopped around and spit the hooks. Pretty frustrating, but at the same time it seems like they are finally starting to heat up!! Will be back at it tomorrow night. Gotta take momma and the kiddy's out for panfish in the early afternoon, but then it will be time to drop them off and head to the muskie pond!!!! smile