Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BK19

Kenny Wallace at Kasson MN

11 posts in this topic

we were there early and saw him in his mod being pushed by his crew with the 4 wheeler onto a cement pad that was flat so they could set the camber and caster so we went over but kept our distance and took some pics and then he saw us and waved us over and talked to me and my son for about 15 minutes and we got a pic with him,he is a great guy that is for sure

07-24-08_1603-1-1.jpg

Saw Kenny in Slayton Wednesday. He's a regular guy and a racer! He seemed to be really having a good time being at the track, well at least until he crashed in the feature and DNF'ed... Really cool having a NASCAR driver at your local dirt track!

Kenny is a great guy, I met hin in Orlando,FL at his restuarant while we were down there for the 500. He saw us adults stairing and came over to the kids and started talking to them. Great guy for sure.

No doubt Eric. He can lose a race or have really stunk it up and he is still smiling and joking around.

now, if you see warren wallace, that is something to remeber!

he's a million miles away, ready to strike.

Kenny has alway's seemed like a stand up kind of guy.

Great you got to met him and get a couple of pics.

Sifty