Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Valv

Trolling motor electrical installation setup

7 posts in this topic

I have several trolling motor wiring setups which include:

wires, ends, plug (male + female), resettable breaker, etc.

You can also use it for any power connection anywhere, like winches, power accessories, etc.

I believe wire size is 8 gauge.

I am asking $ 10.00 each shipped priority mail, if you buy multiples I will drop price considerably.

trollingconnector.jpg

Val,

Please contact me. I would like one of these. How long is the wire? Thanks

explorer400@hotmail.com

Please contact me also, I would also like to know how long the wires are.

used2race@yahoo.com

Thank you

Wires are approx 2ft long. Email sent to both.

Valv, never got an e-mail from you?? I am interested in 1. Please e-mail used2race@yahoo.com and we can work out payment / shipping.

Thanks

Val, please send a email to me

gonefishing56310@yahoo.com

valve ya got one left? I'll just take one,shipped

sparcebag0@yahoo.com

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• My family is going to be headed to Birch Lake near Babbitt, MN in late June for a week on a houseboat.  This trip is a graduation present for our oldest and I am hoping to make it a week to remember.   I would appreciate any advice ranging from fishing locations, bait, suggested lures, and even sites to see on the lake.  I have done a lot of searching on Google with the hope of finding someone who maybe spent a week on a houseboat on Birch but not a lot of luck.  I have about a month to prepare for the trip so I greatly appreciate everyone input.   Thanks,  
    •     I have had good luck with the "My Plate" app.... It is annoying enough to keep you honest, but simple enough to use.
    •   Yeah well once you fire that bad boy up and show her how it works, she will get impressed pretty quick! 
    • In regards to casement windows, I have always been a fan.... Primarily, because the harder the wind blows, the better seal that you are getting. Don't get me wrong - there are drawbacks such as size restrictions, maintenance of the cranking mechanism, etc... but I like them
    • walleye, Pfunk, monster, we need one more bird to qualify for bragging rights.  You guys still after them?
    • Kept getting pushed back from moving into the new house, but finally heading up to open the camper tomorrow afternoon.  Bought a new leaf blower to keep the outside rugs clean.  On mega clearance at Wally world for 10 bucks...  Told the Mrs. it would've been foolish of me NOT to buy it.  She wasn't impressed.
    • Rot can also be completely separate from the quality of the window.  If you maintain high moisture in the house it will first collect on windows then can drip down and rot out the surrounding frame.
    • Well it looks like you have already found your plumbing company!
    • On the cheat meal issue.  There is only a minor setback physically if you limit to once a week.  What most people don't look at is the psychological benefit to a cheat meal.  The truth is most people who run a diet(excluding athletes and those that maintain a fit lifestyle for prefessional reasons) sneak snacks hear and there.  Sure some dont or dont for a time but most do.  The cheat meal gives you one day or meal all week to look forward to with those snacks to splurge.  This is by far easier than someone saying the diet is three months, or even better, 'I'm never eating processed sugar again'.
  • Our Sponsors