Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Meaney

WEEDS

17 posts in this topic

Anyone watching this series on Showtime?

I think its on the second season now, and I just love this show.

Since Entourage isnt on till Sept. I've been watching Weeds. Pretty good show and that girl isnt too bad to look at.

I rented the first season on DVD that I got from netflix. Thought it was very good and will probally wait until the next season is on DVD to rent it.

Weeds is currently on it's 4th season. I have watched all the episodes and it is pretty entertaining although episodes should be longer.

You have me intrigued never seen it. What is the premiss of the show. These cable shows Ive seen can be darn good. Like Deadwood and The Wire.

I think HBO has the best programs on T.V. I cant wait for Entourage to be back on. Californication is a good one on showtime also.

You have me intrigued never seen it. What is the premiss of the show. These cable shows Ive seen can be darn good. Like Deadwood and The Wire.

Premise of the show began as a single suburban mom gets involved in the sale and growth of "WEED" after her husband dies so she can support her kids. There is a good cast of characters and several plot twists in nearly every episode from rivals with dealers, DEA agents, etc. throughout the series.

You can rent all 3 of the first seasons on DVD or BluRay. The first 3 seasons have the most annoying intro music other than that it is a great show.

Now I'm hooked. Thanks for bringing this show to light. Just got done watching the first season and on to the second

Isn't the lead actress just gorgeous too! Thats what hooked me wink

That she is, Have you noticed ,at the right camera angle when she talks her nose moves just like a cute widdle wabbit.