• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Interested in a wheelhouse

oldtimer

I think they have alot of them built and sitting around at dealers, and are just more visible for the buyer. It is easier to stop and look at something on the way home from work than it is to drive 100 miles to look at a different brand. I personally don't think they are any better than the other brands out there.

My mother-in-law has a 2004 14' V-front 2 bunk ice castle. She got a really good deal on it, I think she paid $4500, new from Mora Frieght.

I really like it, it tows great, it's really comfortable, the furnace was messed up at first but they sent out a new one and didn't ask for the old one back, so great customer service.

Apparently there are 2 different classes of frames, one is made with angle iron steel and one with square tube steel. Someone else can probably elaborate on this more. Her's is the cheaper angle iron style. We've never had a problem with it but it doesn't get towed much.