Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fluker

So is Deitz.........

22 posts in this topic

still sleeping? Or did he take his new boat out fishing before giving us the low down? Darn him! smile

I hope I get this much attention when I buy a boat

Deitz is one popular man. 6 threads about him on the front page.

I hope I get this much attention when I buy a boat

heheh....

SO what did he end up getting?

16 foot Lund with a 40 horse Johnson.

laugh

I thought it was just 25 horse?

i thought it was a 8ft jon-boat with a 5hp rebuilt merc., 150hp offshore trolling motor, and the top of the line hummingbird 1197c Side Imaging Combo... all off of hsolist.com

No electric start...

Lowrance X-4 in the back. Fl-6 flasher on the front...

One bias ply - one snow tire with studs on the trailer...

You guys are one funny crew!!! Had to sleep last night.. in case anybody is wondering.. it takes a REALLY long time to drive to Ohio and Back!... REALY LONG!!! I cant say enough nice things about the dealership that I went to buy it from.. I know its a long drive, but if your in the area. .Buckeye Sports in Peninsula OH is a great place.. From the owner on down.. Just a bunch of QUALITY PEOPLE!!!! Anyway, I'm home, gonna go out and put the MN stickers on it now and maybe take it for a spin tonight.. then prefish in the the morning and have 2 tournaments this weekend..

I think this 40hp tiller will get me from one end to the other!

IMG_0698.jpg

Here she is.. I am going to leave the wrap on it for a year I think.. I kinda like it.. then remove it next spring or so maybe?

IMG_0697.jpg

that looks sharp

and looks like you pick up sponsorship while you were down there.

i knew you were a shmoozer but a wrap. WOW

Ike-wrap was already on the boat... I Just left it on for fun.. The guy whom I bought it from was the one who had the sponsor.

Wow that is one mean back trolling machine grin Looks like fun and good luck with your tournament this weekend .

sorry deitz i didn't lay on the sarcasm heavy enough. type has no voice control. NICE BOAT!!!

I might even have to clean my shoes before I get in it on Saturday morning.

Very nice! Where's the wave wackers and the transom mount?

Got that right, sweet looking rig bud. Im happy for ya.

Sweet boat! I definitely have motor envy. Looks like it might get a little crowded in the garage. I love my bigger boat, but I miss the ease of putting the old single axel in the garage.

WOW, with you Superdude.. Found that out the first time I tried to put it in last night.. yikes.. there is a little give and take there!.. Going to go lift weights now!!!