• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

So is Deitz.........

Fluker

You guys are one funny crew!!! Had to sleep last night.. in case anybody is wondering.. it takes a REALLY long time to drive to Ohio and Back!... REALY LONG!!! I cant say enough nice things about the dealership that I went to buy it from.. I know its a long drive, but if your in the area. .Buckeye Sports in Peninsula OH is a great place.. From the owner on down.. Just a bunch of QUALITY PEOPLE!!!! Anyway, I'm home, gonna go out and put the MN stickers on it now and maybe take it for a spin tonight.. then prefish in the the morning and have 2 tournaments this weekend..

I think this 40hp tiller will get me from one end to the other!

IMG_0698.jpg

Here she is.. I am going to leave the wrap on it for a year I think.. I kinda like it.. then remove it next spring or so maybe?

IMG_0697.jpg

Sweet boat! I definitely have motor envy. Looks like it might get a little crowded in the garage. I love my bigger boat, but I miss the ease of putting the old single axel in the garage.