• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Free Chest Freezer - Not Working

Details: Whirlpool 9.0 cubic foot chest freezer. (Model EGH-090F)

Dimensions: 37"L x 35"H x 28"W

Problem: Runs but does not get cold.

My intent is not for this to be another "box fan" post (although that one is entertaining). I just figured someone could maybe fix it or convert it into a bait or fish tank. Let me know if you're interested. I live in Forest Lake and work in Roseville but would be willing to meet some where if it worked out. I also head north frequently up the 35 corridor. Thanks - FL Sniper

I just shook my head when I read the title of this post.

Why?

You would be surprised how many people use these old non working freezers.

One mans junk.......

Should I change the title? You think that would help? I've seen some small baitstores and resorts use old freezer for bait tanks so I thought maybe someone could use it. I'd just like to get rid of it...and figured maybe I could help someone out and save myself some $ by having to take it to the dump. Can't blame a guy for trying eh? (I do understand what you mean about it being like the box fan post...lol)

Maybe if you fixed the boxfan up you could use it to make the freezer work.

Old freezers always made good places to hide when we played hide n' seek as kids too. grin

Now you know..... and knowing is half the battle.