Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RBM

Moore's August Cat Contest

1 post in this topic

The time is right for the after spawn fishing contest. This one will be held on Saturday August 2nd from 7:00 pm till 6:00 am Sunday morning. there is a $10.00 entry fee to be paid prior to the start time. A control item will be given out the day of the contest. All entries must submit a picture with length and girth to bob@mooresbait.com by 7:00 pm Sunday to be eligable.

The boundries are as follows: The trussel bridge in carver down stream to the confluence on the Mn river. Pools 1 & 2 of he Mississippi river (Coon rapids [PoorWordUsage] to the Hastings [PoorWordUsage]). From the Arcols bridge on the St.Croix down stream to Prescott)

The payout will be to the top two places in both Flathead and Cjannels. we hope you all will make it out to another nice night of cat fishing with all your friends. Pleae be careful out there, and good luck.

An update form the last contest. Due to mis-directions in e-mailing the second place channel was a 29 inch fish caught by Anothony (not sure of his log on name). Plaease be careful when submitting photos to the above mentioned in order for your fish to count.....Thanks and good luck..

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• i think you have to put it over the limb and shimmy to the trunk by looping it through itself with  the help of the pole. but your right scoot I am confused too. I normally attch my to the trunk.
    • If the economy heats up, it gets down to a choice between rampant inflation or high interest rates.  The solution for the inflation of the 1970s  was to jack interest rates up into the teens.     What would interest payments be on $20+ trillion at 8 or 10 percent?  Or 12 or 14 percent?          
    • Which will lead to hyperinflation.   What will that look like? Well, we can try to print money like Del suggests but the evidence is that printing more money can actually make more problems.   http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/01/18/hyperinflation-renders-venezuela-nation-broke-millionaires.html    
    • Since Bulleit was mentioned so much, I thought I'd check for it tonight when I went to get my standards.  With all the positive reviews I went to scanning the top shelf right away.  I didn't find it till I got a little lower.  I can say I was a little surprised to see it priced at $24.   What is it that everyone likes about it?  I'm curious now.  I wasn't curious enough to add it to the tab though.   By the way, Johnnie Walker Platinum and Blue Label took top honors in the price category at $99 and $209 per bottle respectively.
    • Debt to GDP at the current levels is not much of a problem if you assume interest rates will remain low and static, but there is no reason to believe they will, considering they are presently considerably lower than average historical levels.   You fail to account for any rise in interest rates in your calculations, and that is the primary reason 100 percent debt to GDP is not prudent financial policy.    
    • T   Me too.  They get the papers all soggy and hard to light. 
    • He is still out there, at the hearing for DeVoss, proving why he needs to retire to his new 600k lake home on Lake Champlain where he can spend his days searching for Champ, the monster said to live in lake Champlain.     http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/314783-assange-lawyer-conditions-not-met-for-assange-manning-extradition-offer   Almost got him!
    • Take it however you want.
  • Our Sponsors