Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jonny_redhorse

Black and Whites...

8 posts in this topic

Well,I figured I'd delve into the black and white world and see what happens! grin...just to peak one's interest!...I think I'll stick to the color world! grin...images aren't "bad" just "different"...hmmmmm whistle

Frame_P1030781-8.JPG

Frame_P1030792-6.jpg

Frame_P1030914-8.JPG

Frame_P1030995-4.JPG

Frame_P1040048-4.JPG

blackandwhite.JPG

I like the first one. He looks like he's flying in the moon light

Johnny for some reason I can't see your images. All I see is red X's. It could be the firewalls here at work, I will try again when I get home. Your work is really wonderfull I hope I can get to see it.

Always interesting to see what things look like in b/w. I like the still lake and the puffy clouds!

Jonny, I really wish I could view your images. All I see is red X's that I can't seem to open. Can anyone out there tell how open these.

I set the b/w pic of the flying heron(??) as my wall paper... beautiful pic dude!!!!

Thanks Guys!.never realized the response on the black and whites!...I gotta admit,it's a whole new world for sure....here's another from my archives that I experimented with in B@W...kinda neat I guess.......on a black and white kick this week grin....will return to "color" soon grin

Frame_DSCN0787-6.JPG