• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

USMTS

Ill be there but only because its a points night for us. Should be a pretty good show if they get the track back together after the farmfest is was last weekend. BTW $20 for grandstands and $30 to get in the pits. BG Im not sure if Tommy will even be there I think he had surgery this spring and his new job has kept him from running regularly.

It will be a great show. It's always a good show in Slayton, but when the USMTS boys show up it ups the anti a bit.

I can't wait.

If Tommy isn't there that will be a drag. However, I can always root for my second guy.................GO JASON!!!!!

I'll be there. Never miss the USMTS at Slaytona, its a good show. Just wish I had a car to drive instead of just walking around the pits like a lost puppy dog. If you guys see me wandering aimlessly towards the track try to stop me before I get run over!!!

Boiler you on the fire truck tomorrow???

And I hope the #65 Sputz Engines hot rod of Tommy Myer will be there, but if not I will be pulling for the 7K home town boy and defending national champion.

And I hope the #65 Sputz Engines hot rod of Tommy Myer will be there, but if not I will be pulling for the 7K home town boy and defending national champion.

Darn straight!!!

Dog, I'll be in Avoca's fire truck. Prolly camped out on turn 1. Stop on by and say howdy.

Boiler, sorry I never made it in to see ya... 15b is fast, I'll give them that.

Wierd track last night, never dried but really slicked off, you could hear the two leaders in the stock cars down by the pits in 3-4 weren't even hardly on the gas which is odd for that class.

Mod race was real high on attrition but pretty good racing. Holy smokes was Donlinger fast! Tommy did come back to finish 5th but Al Hejna cost him a pile of spots with that HORRIBLE restart when Tommy was tucked right in behind.

Lots of blown motors last night, I don't think anybody jetted for the cold damp air...

USMTS finish

1- 3d Donlinger

2 - 3 Shryock

3 - 4 Ramirez

4 - 14 Tesch

5 - 65 Myer

Stock Cars

1 - 88 Delwin Wittrock

2 - 12c Nick Johanson

3 - 70 Rich Gregoire

B-Mods

1 - 15b Bents

2 - 7j Smith

3 - 31 Kotek

Hobbies

1 - 901 Klassen

2 - 50 Prins

3 - 59 Gronewald

We tried a few things in the heat race that didn't work out too well and changed a few more things for the feature ended up catching a break and capitalized on it. The car still isn't as good as it could be but we're getting closer.

I wasn't totally impressed with the big show but it turned out the way I thought it would. Everybody thought I was nuts when I picked 3D to win his heat race but quickly changed their mind when he passed for the lead on the second lap. The track was definitely tricky not tacky but not dry slick it was commonly described as "slimey" I really question the call to water at intermission but it was business as usual I know the touring guys weren't too happy but once the action got going it turned out pretty decent not the best I've ever seen though.

Lawdog are you in Slayton evey week? Stop in and introduce yourself sometime we pit right inside the gate you can't miss us if you come in the back.

BG It was nice to see your crews quick response when the #10 hobby tipped. Fire fighters are under appreciated for the work they do at the track.

pp, I've only been there three times this year and this is the first time I've been in the pits. I still have a hard time going in the pits without having a car, not that its a lot better in the stands, but I have free passes for up there so at least its $25 cheaper misery! I'll try to get over there some time...