• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wanted

harvey lee

I know of some potential homes of these big kitties, I know of a 49 lber caught, and a 45 caught in the same spot within 10 days ago. If you want, I can let you know where, or I can show you wink

I know of some potential homes of these big kitties, I know of a 49 lber caught, and a 45 caught in the same spot within 10 days ago. If you want, I can let you know where, or I can show you wink

Sign me up.

If I knew of one I would tell bout it! Its one of my wants to my biggest is a 32x20. tried a new spot lastnight and it was another flop. only two runs and one pizza sized leatherback. that makes for a twenty day slump. Iam starting to feel like GOMEZ

If I knew of one I would tell bout it! Its one of my wants to my biggest is a 32x20. tried a new spot lastnight and it was another flop. only two runs and one pizza sized leatherback. that makes for a twenty day slump. Iam starting to feel like GOMEZ

I'm right there with you Dan

I've been fishing with more cutbait lately to break up the time with a few channels.

I think tonight is the night though! smile

Trust me, catching flatheads that are smaller than Darren's channels isn't much more fun !! Keep at it and you'll get one eventually.

Anyone seen that monkey lately?

Wow that monkey gets around more then an overly friendy high school girl wink

Quote:
Hmm. Haven't seen it. I hope it didn't fall off on the way home.

Last time I seen the money, he was impaled on the bow of WWG's boat at around 8:30pm on Saturday night grin.

I will glady keep your bait tank full if we get into fish like that our next time out.

If your looking for someone to go, let me know, I am open until Friday, then I am spending the weekend camping on the river with a few friends and the wife! Or anytime next week!