• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

i head out sunday for 10 days of fly fishing and am wonding what kind of bugs i will need to bring. I will be fishing around coppers lake which is about an hour straight west of Great Falls i believe. any help is aprectiated. thanks Jonah

i'm sure hoppers are in full effect by now..... and the midsummer evening caddis will likely also be going.... 12 or 14 elk hair fished until and past dark should net some dandies..... i don't know that particular area well, so i can't advise on particular rivers....

last year we hit the salmonflies on the yellerstone on what would have been last weekend-- with the later spring, it could be going a little late..... but again, don't know that area and what it has to offer-- good luck.....

two weeks till the wind rivers for me.....