• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Temps

Well another 90 something degrees out side and the weather man said it feels like its OVER 100 degrees. So I just thought I would check out YOUR weather and I am so jealous of you guys and your 68 degree's not fair. I really need to ask my Dad what he was thinking when he moved us down here.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently here in Osakis (12:12pm) it is 76 degrees and feels like 76 degrees. Haven't had to use the air yet this year. Open the windows at night when it drops to the upper 50s to low 60s, close the windows and coverings for the day and it stays cool all day. It got a little warmer a couple days ago when the humidity climbed up a bit but ceiling fans do wonders.

Bob

It is 65 degrees right now here in Carlton. It's a nice day!! I don't mind it being a cool summer. I've put my air on only 2 times so far. grin I do feel for you DeeDee. I don't do well in the heat AT ALL.

You got air? For the like 3 days it gets that hot? J/K Gets too hot and we just head down to the rec room downs stairs where it rarely sees 70 degrees.

we've got central air but have only used it once so far this year. The nights have been beautiful and the days not too bad. I can handle the heat, its the humidity that I can't take, and thats been under control so far this year - knock on wood shocked

It sounds so funny that ya'll dont have air. Heck 90% of FL population would be wiped out with out it but we didnt have air when I lived up there. But here I guess we turn our heat on for about a 2-3 weeks total.

I guess you could say were even in a way but I would rather have snow and dress for it, where as here you can only take off so much before you get arrested. (then your still hot and sun burned.)

Quote:
I guess you could say were even in a way but I would rather have snow and dress for it, where as here you can only take off so much before you get arrested. (then your still hot and sun burned.)

This line just cracks me up!! Just seems like it should be on a coffee mug or a t-shirt or something! Thanks DeeDee! laughlaughlaugh

Quote:

This line just cracks me up!! Just seems like it should be on a coffee mug or a t-shirt or something! Thanks DeeDee! laughlaughlaugh

Well if you are stating that you are dressed/undressed like this to beat the heat you may need to have it tattooed, well depending on how hot it is. grin

Tatoo clothing????? Seen it dont want to do it. To many "tender spots" crycryeek

Lisa- I'll make a T-shirt for ya if you'll send me one of those cool hats. wink

glen - already? Summer's pretty short hu? cool

YA'LL ARE SOOOOOO FUNNY! I was just reading the spearing forum, and ya'll are all yipeeee I cant wait for ice yet just a couple weeks ago it was 'if it snows one more time #*@*$*@*^*&)$*@&% !!!

DeeDee, that's the way us Minnesotans are! If it snows in April though, there's going to be he!! to pay!!

I'll get you a hat from Barb, DeeDee! You deserve one too. smile

Tattoo clothing, huh? That's just wrong. I have no tattoos. I have no idea what I would get either if I decided to get one.

lisa, how bout a walleye tattoo! deedee, snow storms are better that heat humidity tornadoes and hurricanes imo. besides that you dont need to worry about the beer getting warm either. smile

glenn - I agree with the snow storms.

Lisa - I would love a hat

garyc - Here we had so much in common. Music, trucks, fishin, camping... But I guess it ends here. I have a tatoo. Its the names of my kids, the symbol in the middle means child. Unfortunatly he messed up on the flowers and a freckle is now where there was not one before.

tatoo.jpg

Dang it anyways. 4 out of 5 isn't all that bad. From the looks of it, it does look good and if they are your kids in there, then fine. It is the ones who put there girlfriends or boy friends names on them and then it doesn't work out. Now what do you do. From the looks of it my guess it is on your shoulder, left side upper.

G.C.

good guess! I agree no boy/girl friends name unless you can see in the future and know it forever then ok. And no tramp stamps either. Dont really care for them either.

ok I just looked at it again. Not that good of a guess. My sunburned/tan line gave it away