• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Check Out My new Bully Partner

Shack

I was down stocking up on some more bullies last week and turned my head and found someone catchin bullies with me. I got a snap shot on my cell phone and went back to fishing. Looked over and he was gone. I caught a bully and went to put in my bucket and found he was messing with my crawler tub. Sure enough I scooted him away and went back to bully fishing.

kwlWbxs2pd5RgBTq0vKdG30O2ioE3J8S00A0.jpg

The bullies where not jumping in the bucket, so I moved to another spot a couple hundred yards away. I was pulling in a bully when I caught something out of the corner of my eye. Sure enough I saw the little bugger right at my heals grin He must have followed me over lookiing for more bullies.

+vPZB5tFg9IElm-r-lQCCXxnDZ9JJzhB00A0.jpg

I was sitting on the lakeshore at night, catching me some bullies for later, and heard some rustling in the bushes about ten yards away. I shone my flashlight in that direction, and saw 8 pairs of beady little eyes looking at me and my bait, slowly creeping over to me.

I moved to a different spot. One raccoon, maybe two raccoons, I can deal with. Eight... that's a little different story.

Raccoons are cute...until they gnaw off your fingers.

I am still waiting to see a pretty possum up close and personal. I have seen plenty flattened like a pancake and one or two crossing the road way in front of me.