Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shack

Check Out My new Bully Partner

15 posts in this topic

I was down stocking up on some more bullies last week and turned my head and found someone catchin bullies with me. I got a snap shot on my cell phone and went back to fishing. Looked over and he was gone. I caught a bully and went to put in my bucket and found he was messing with my crawler tub. Sure enough I scooted him away and went back to bully fishing.

kwlWbxs2pd5RgBTq0vKdG30O2ioE3J8S00A0.jpg

The bullies where not jumping in the bucket, so I moved to another spot a couple hundred yards away. I was pulling in a bully when I caught something out of the corner of my eye. Sure enough I saw the little bugger right at my heals grin He must have followed me over lookiing for more bullies.

+vPZB5tFg9IElm-r-lQCCXxnDZ9JJzhB00A0.jpg

shackbash, you're killin' me man! No pics are showing up! What is it??!!! confusedconfusedconfused

You can not see the pics? I can!

It is a little raccoon grin

I hate cell phone pics cry

Oh dang, I thought that's probably what it was! I only get the little white boxes with the X's in them. I'm sad! cryfrown

Here, I loaded them threw Photobucket this time.

Raccoon2.jpg

Raccoon2-1.jpg

That's funny!! Not a shy little guy is he? There's always fun and adventure when you're catfishing huh? grin

Opps! I double clicked the same image.

Here is the first image I took of him.

Raccoon1.jpg

Shack, I think we had you beat. We just about ran over a skunk swimming across the channel last night grin

Funny!

I was eating dinner at dangerfields in Shakopee last night on their deck and this guy climbed the tree right next to us and was waiting for a handout....

img006.jpg

I was sitting on the lakeshore at night, catching me some bullies for later, and heard some rustling in the bushes about ten yards away. I shone my flashlight in that direction, and saw 8 pairs of beady little eyes looking at me and my bait, slowly creeping over to me.

I moved to a different spot. One raccoon, maybe two raccoons, I can deal with. Eight... that's a little different story.

Two weeks ago WWG and I had a raccoon swimming across the river one evening.

8 racoons! wow, that's like an invading army! i think i would have moved too!

its amazing what'll come by when were so quiet. I have had had dear pretty close and other critters closer than wanted

I like the wolf spiders and beavers myself.

Raccoons are cute...until they gnaw off your fingers.

I am still waiting to see a pretty possum up close and personal. I have seen plenty flattened like a pancake and one or two crossing the road way in front of me.