• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

That's where our State Recoed Callie came from. I have fished it a few times with Charlie and Rose from Bearwood Bait and Tackle in Skaneateles. When I used to live in Skinny, Charlie would take up to his buddies camp on Duck. It is extremely shallow except one small area...and we all know what that means. Crappie, Crappie, Crappie!. The fish were plentiful at the time, but they were all small except the occasional 12"er. You need a Swamp Boat for that Lake. You will spen most of your time pulling weeds from your propeller, due to the chokes out waters! Not really a destination, if you know what I mean!!!

Fished it this past winter, through the Ice, cause it's close to my gal's house, and i heard the record callie came from there, fished the deepest part to 3 ft...... TONS of.............. sliver bass or silver perch.. not sure which.. and tons of yellow perch... and a few gils.... all small, my biggest that day was bout 4 to 5 inches