• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just for Dbl.....

The missus and I finally got a chance to do something for us today, so took a trip to Duluth to see the air show. Clicked about a thousand, and haven't had a chance to go through everything, but quickly picked a few to give Dan a little taste. All with the Canon 40D and 100-400 mm. ISO 400, and had Tv set at 1/1600.

DAS1.jpg

DAS2.jpg

DAS3.jpg

DAS4.jpg

DAS5.jpg

DAS6.jpg

DAS7.jpg

DAS8.jpg

DAS10.jpg

DAS9.jpg

Cool for lil' ol' me, great stuff Ken. I heard it was a bit wet up there Saturday. Looks like Sunday was the day to go! The Angels shots are fantastic especially the last one! And of course the Bulldogs F-16.

Looks like a great day to be doing two of my favorite things...photography and flying! Throw in a fishing trip on the river and you could make it a perfect day! Thanks Ken!

NIce Angels Pics. No Air show in Fargo this year for some reason so I kinda missed out since I am not going to Osh Kosh this year.

.......so sad... ^$#%^4doller gallon@#$@%^...70doller campsites%^*&%^&*lost my seat in a restored conny$%^&*&%.....

Nice Shots though with that 100-400. I have some good shots I took before I bought my 100-400L from last year. I am going to have to dig them up and see what I was missing from last year with my normal zoom.

Glad you like 'em! Here's a few more shots for the flyboys!

DAS14.jpg

DAS13.jpg

DAS12.jpg

DAS11.jpg

Yeah, Dan. Sunday's forecast was real iffy, but it turned out to be a beautiful day, and the sun was behind us for the whole shoot!