• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I want to buy a new trailer, but I'm not sure where to look?

mattash2225

Question

I got a new little boat, but the trailer is tough to handle. I really want to be able to easily fish myself, and I simply can't with the trailer I've got. I've checked hsolist, but there's nothing great there. Any thoughts on where to look for a new (not "NEW") trailer? What should I expect to pay?

About the boat: 14' Aluminum with a 15 HP motor and a trolling motor. Pretty simple stuff. Any ideas are appreciated! Thanks!

4 answers to this question

trailers by them selves are tough to find. get a hold of valv he usually has some for sale or knows were to look for one. I always see nice trailers under little boats and usually give and offer just for the trailer and not to many people will sell them seperate. I usually see the boats and trailer packages for reasonable prices $500-800. good luck

I can't figure out how to e-mail him (or anyone for that matter!). I'd totally trade trailers too, as there's nothing wrong with mine, just not as simple as I'd prefer, but maybe this trailer plus some cash to someone selling already?

Well Valv, or anyone else that might be able to help, my e-mail is [email protected] if you want to find me. Thanks!