• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hot bite this weekend

Any one else have a good weekend? We went out friday night 6:30 to 12:00 nothing went out again saturday night 6:00 to 11:30 I got one a nice 45.25 then went out sunday morining 6:00 to 12:00 and I got a 41 right off the bat my buddy got a 44.25 then like 2 casts after landing the 44.25 had one come in hot but didn't get it then about 10 min later i got a 49. Not a bad weekend at all.

Saturday 45.25

08-719Joe45.jpg

Sunday 41

08-720Joe2-41.jpg

Sunday 44.25

08-720Adam44.jpg

Sunday 49

08-720Joe49.jpg

Nice fish guys!

Hot bite for me this weekend was bass, large and smallmouth both in size and numbers. Had about 6 browns 18 and up with my first legit 20 inch smallie. I see why they're called footballs now, WOW!

I know, I know, I know....this is a muskie baord, but with water temps getting up there towards that 80 mark in the TC area, and the bass fishing still being this good, I can't pass it up right now!

Saturday afternoon was off the hook. Never have I seen musky's eat like they were.I ended up boating a 46,45,40,39. Thats 4 fish in about 5 hours. Ive never caught more than one in a day let alone 4. I'm still on cloud 9 grin Ill post some pics when I get them off my bro's memory card. The 45" is in my avator.

Was on Forest on Sunday morning and got a 33". Moved 2 others. A couple of buddies were on Rush at the same time and had moved 5 nice fish. They caught many, many northerns and a bass. Sounds like everyone was having luck where ever they went.