• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Color Point

Scotteye

Question

Zercom did have a lot go back last year due to a problem with the transducers, but that is all taken care of. You shouldn't have a problem with any type of interference since they run on different kilohertz. You will appreciate the target separation it has compared to Vexlars.

3 answers to this question

When fishing with a friend (he has a Zercom and I have a Vexilar) he would get interference on the Zercom, but I didn't have any problems with the Vexilar. I was impressed with the Zercom, but I wouldn't trade my Vexilar for it.

I've used the Color Points and they are good flashers, but they do have the interference problem and you can't get away from it. Even if you're neighbor has a unit that runs at a different frequency, the Color Point is going to load up with interference. That is the only problem with the unit but enough so that I prefer the Vexilar.

Super Ron

------------------
Ron Anlauf's Guide Service http://fishingminnesota.com/ranlauf/ Phone: 320-396-2133