• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

new 8th inning set-up guy

soldoncass

Boof Bonser.... He has a live fastball, nastycurve, and sharp slider....He could be that 8th inning guy!!!!!! If he can be aggresive and throw strikes. He can strike people out, with his stuff, and that is important for a set-up guy. woo-hoo!

Nathan has two years left on his contract. More than an outside chance that Bonser is the Twins' closer after that.

Doubt it...

Everytime I watch him pitch I think im watching a coach's pitch little league game. The twins management is smarter than that

Maybe Bonser in the 8th after showing he can get it done in the clutch. To many blowouts in which he has pitched.I'd rather have Breslow-Crain-Guerrier-Reyes right now than Bonser. But Boof does have stuff,, does he have the mind to get it done in the clutch???

Twins are one hitter and one pitcher away from really making this race a favorite for the Twins and not the Sox--- right now with the White SOx bullpen and lineup-a guy has to say they are the favorite. An effective Liriano and another semi-power hitter might change things. The Twins lineup minus the leadoff-- is pretty darn good.