Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishorgolf

approval ratings

9 posts in this topic

"A Quinnipiac University poll taken July 8-13 found that a scant 14 percent of likely voters approved of the way congress is handling its job. That percentage is below the 26 percent who approved of President Bush's performance"

Friday, July 18, 2008 Star Tribune page A3

fishorgolf, please provide us with a survey in the past 30 years where Congress has been approved of more than any president.

You want the info not me, so you go find if. I am not some subordinate of yours so please show some respect.

Gee fishgolf, somebody kick your dog today? Touchy touchy!

I *believe* your implication was "See how unpopular the Democrats in Congress are" & if you'd read what I wrote, my return implication is "Congress as a whole is always less popular than any horrifically unpopular president."

I feel much better now that I've spelled that out in black & white.

Maximum 12 fishergolf must be board he keeps repeating the same thing. He doesnt mention repubs have the same amount of seats as dems minus one and we have a repub president does he. Anybody that may fallow politics knows in a lame duck senerio nothing substantial gets done. And ofcourse people are frustrated that nothing is getting done. It would be same if the parties would be switched in positions. To insinuate it is one parties fault just shows hes trying to stir up confrotation.

No disrespect fishergolf, I'm a little smarter than I think I am to fall into that trap or did I just release that trap

You are ASSuming why I posted that quote. All I did was post a quote and I get accused of being bias with nothing whatsoever to back that claim up. I posted that quote to show that the people are not to high on how "both" the executive and legislative branches are doing there jobs right now and that it is not just a one sided problem.

Maximum, The reason I was a little "touchy" is I did not appreciate your send the boy off to do his lessons condescending reply.

You are ASSuming why I posted that quote. All I did was post a quote and I get accused of being bias with nothing whatsoever to back that claim up. I posted that quote to show that the people are not to high on how "both" the executive and legislative branches are doing there jobs right now and that it is not just a one sided problem.

Thankyou then we can ASSume we all can be ASSumer's wink

Here is your buddys possible successer. Do you think his approval rating would be "good". badee,badee,badee, thats all folks.

I hope my drag is set.