• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trail cams

Anyone have a trail cam that they love. I bought one for my father a couple of years ago cant remember which one. but it was for sale at gander for like 75 orginally 100 but the batteries go dead within a couple of days. any suggestions.

i went out and bought a rechargeable battery pack for mine. i think it was $65 at cabelas. make sure its compatable with or make and model. i had it out once for the whole week and even then the battery didnt last that long. its still cheaper than buying all those other batteries.

I picked up a couple Moltre I40 cameras last year, they have worked great and the battery life is just plain incredable. Im useing batteries I used last year. When I set them out over a month ago they said 65% and have been taking 100 pictures a day and are only down to 50% I just saw they were on sale some where for $169,,,,,I piad $199 a year ago.