• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Slow night for me

harvey lee

I went out for the first time in almost 2.5 weeks and it was a little slow. Picked up two, lost 1 and missed approx 6. Thats for myself and 4wanderingeyes.

No photos as there were no upgrades. Now its get Boilerguy a Flathead tomorrow evening and Saturday.

did not fish long last night not even a run tried crawdads and bullies fished till ten thirty no runs seven paople in the area and i did not hear ne body roar. i have not watched the moon phases as of late and lastnight was an eye openner full moon usually means late bite for my pole atleast. going again to night hopefully we can something going good luck to all this weekend

Lots of runs, only one fish in the boat.

Had we brought our "A" game we could've boated 8 fish smirk

That Carver Clean-up Karma has to come back sometime this weekend though smile

I am sure it will! I made like 5 outs last night, I was swinging and striking out almost at every at bat frown , if someone was on shore they may have thought I was just swinging the pole around to keep mosquitos away wink

Quote:
You going to the KOTC GT?

Doubtful. frown

All I know is I gotta get out and start fishing more. Got a lot of catching up to do in the flat division. Getting out once a week, maybe twice if I was lucky during the prespawn killed me. It's still killing me actually. That was pretty much weekend only. cry Probably should have entered some of those earlier flats to get a point base to start from, but didn't. Its all right, none of them were all that big. Netted some nice ones for guests and non KOTC'ers so far this season though. crazy

Hopefully I'll be cattin' 3-4 nights a week soon. Even if it requires me fishing solo.

As for the walleye in my avatar, that was caught while fishing for flats on pool 4. Probably won't last to long. Planning on changing it up soon. smirk

Thanks again for taking me and Scott out last night, Eddie. It was a lot of fun under that full moon even though it was a little slow. Maybe we will have to go out again soon if you have some room in your boat, afterall, I am still looking for my first flat.

~Lip (John)

I feel like a have to go to the doctor for havin the runs. thought that was going to end at 130am but that fish let go to started swimming toward shore and it was game over. had five runs and nothin to show for it missed a few walleyes on bullheads so tonight were goin to try light rigs till dark and then thro the bullies in for a swim.