• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lake Assault Seat Pedestals

I hate the position of my seat in my Alumacraft PT Tiller, and am thinking about putting in the movable pedestal seating make by Lake Assault out of Elk River, MN. They are basically a 4 point chair with a swivel seat. I talked to a woman from the company - very enthusiastic and full of information. She said that a lot of people are putting them in their own boats - because you can move them all around.

Plus, the price was a lot better than I imagined.

Anyone have any experience with this? I would appreciate any feedback - thanks!

She quoted me a price of $125.00 for the base. I told her I wanted to put my Alumacraft seat on that base - and she said that it wouldn't be a problem if it is a 4 bolt chair - and that I would have to have the swivel.

I didn't ask for the price with their seat and swivel - sorry. It does come with a little tray on the bottom, which looks very handy.

I'm going up to Elk River and take a look. That's a great price, if you ask me.