• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

OH my... Competing hobbies!

Slyster

I have a dilemma.. the last 4 summers I ONLY wanted to fish.. this spring... I fell in love with another hobby... and both require nice, dry, calm days... they CLASH! I only get out fishing now around 1 day per week vs. 4 to 5 last summer. My new hobby is a money sink.. very addictive.. and very very challenging and lots of tinkering time with tiny tiny screws an bearings....

What hobby is that you say?

Check this out!

Opps... can I keep a YouTube link up? If not (and a mod deletes it) go to Youtube and search 'stock500L'... first video.

I've found that days that are "good enough" for RC flying of any kind for me are rarer than good enough for fishing, so you shouldn't feel bad taking one of those extremely rare perfectly calm no-wind days for some flying.

True. What do you fly?

Anyone on here fly R/C helis? Seems such a RARE hobby.. I'd love to meet someone local with this passion! smile

I will also be getting into 'planks' (airplanes) now that I have a good radio. (I currently am flying the Esky Honeybee FP and the Blade 400 3D).. amazing machines.