• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

All-Season Deer license

So how do the licenses work for qty of deer you can get? So if I wanted to hunt archery season and firearm...lets say in an intensive area I get two archery licenses and one firearm so I can get up to three deer (just using this as an example...I know I could get up to 5 in intensive areas). If I do that then do I have to get two deer with a bow or would it be possible to get one with bow and two with a firearm?

Don't mean to make it complicated but just wondering if anyone knows or if I need to wait until the book comes out. Thanks

...I get two archery licenses...If I do that then do I have to get two deer with a bow or would it be possible to get one with bow and two with a firearm?...

Why would you buy two archery licenses? laughcool

I think what your asking is if you buy your archery license (comes with 1 tag), and your firearms license (comes with 1 tag), and a bonus tag; can you use that bonus tag during either the archery or firearms season? pretty sure Yes.

Thanks guys. I just realized I was looking at the 2007 on-line regs cause it clearly talked about an all-season license.

The 2008 regs should be posted on the 22nd. Look for a picture of a trapper on the cover.