• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I have a "brand new" (in the box) canvas boat cover that fits a Lund 1775 Pro-V. I got it directly from Lund with the purchase of my boat in 1998 and I don't need it. On the box it says "Lund 1775 Pro-V Dual SC Tiller".

I have a 1775 Pro-V tiller boat and I am not positive if this same cover fits the ones with the side consoles or not. If the windshields on the side console easily detach, it should fit perfectly.

I believe this is a custom fit cover for the 1775's.

These are very durable waterproof covers.

Asking $150.00 or Best Offer

If interested please reply for contact info

RLM,

Thanks for responding to my ad for the boat cover.

Sikasoman is suppose to pick it up from me early next week, but if anything falls through with him I will certainly let you know right away.

Thanks for the interest

Bruceye

Bruceye,

A friend of mine lives in Plymouth and has offered to come to your house and pick it up for me. He and I have plans to get together on Tuesday. He expects to be able to come Monday night. I have given him your home address.

Hope to talk to you Monday to make arrangements.

Thanks.

Sikasoman