• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

KOTC Get Together

harvey lee

Thanks for the tools Brian, saved me from having to go back again tonight.

You know darn well about the hooksets. That orange monster you tossed in the boat as we were leaving was the culprit.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, there are options downstream as well.

If you know your boat well, going upstream shouldn't be a major problem, but in the same breath, should not be shrugged off as no big deal.

I am not familar with this area, is the landing up river from the tresel you guys are talking about or do we have to go through it to get to where the grills are going to be parked?

I will be bring some fire wood up, planning to be there around 6pm if all goes as planned.

We are gathering right at the landing. There is a park area with a bunch of green space.

I guess if people decide they want to transfer to a nearby sandbar or something, then they can do that too.

I want to try to get tehre between four and five as well. I got an email from a friend and they are chopping down a tree tomorrow. If they get it cut up before I leave around three or so, I will bring a boat load (Litterally) of firewood with me. Can't say for sure yet though.

Is the plan to head up river from the access to a sandbar? if so do we thread the needle through the tressel? my question boils down to is the tressel up or down from the access? Well it is just about time to get out and catch some bait with the kids tonight. It sure is great having a 4 and 5 yr old that want to help me catch bait, now they just want to know when they get to go help use it. LOL I know it will be quite awhile before I have them if the boat on the river. Well I suppose I will be getting everything together tonight wishing I was out on the river like I am sure many of you will be. Good luck to all that make it out tonight.

Yes, the best sandbar is probably located up through the trestle (upstream from landing) However there are sandbars all over the place, not to mention ample shore fishing right at the landing. I'm sure it will all get hashed out over a couple beverages and brats wink