Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
forest2482

Fisher Boats

3 posts in this topic

I have fished out one before and its a good boat!! (it floats smile ) What kind of information where you looking for?? The one i fished out of was a 20ft bass boat. It had good storage and look really sharp. I can't tell you much about how it rides on the water. The day i was in it the weather was really bad and the wind was blowing hard. It had a Mercury on the back which i think is a plus.

Fisher and Tracker boats are the same, look at both of their websites. If it were up to me I would stay with one of the MN big 3 brands if possible. However, if the right deal came along, whatever makes you happy.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• I have an old DC drake call that is deadly
    • The only form of alternative medicine that I've found to be effective is the use of leeches.  Treatment is fairly simple but almost always effective.  All I do is take the leech, put it on the end of a hook and cast it into a lake.  I start feeling better almost instantly. I've found you need to repeat treatment on a regular basis for best results. 
    • My Sister in Law died of metastatic lung cancer a few years ago.   She didn't know anything was wrong until it had already spread to her bones.    Lung cancer is one that is pretty tough to cure, since it often isn't caught early enough, among other reasons.  In the case of your mother, I would guess that the reason they didn't complete the procedure was that the cancer had already spread (metastasized) to other places, like the other side of the lung or other organs, or bones.   So it was a terminal situation at that point.   Could a more extensive evaluation, PET scans, MRI, etc spared her the surgery?   That is sure a possibility.  Did the surgery have an adverse effect on the course of her disease?  That seems less likely, although the surgery itself surely was a negative thing.    But in all cases, regardless of what the Chiros claim, manipulation of the spine to align subluxations would have done nothing to affect it at all.  Neither would Reiki,  copper bracelets, Laetrile, or an orgone box.  
    • Ha !..not so... Only bait I might fall for is a cold beer, and a chair at the computer.... #SICKHILLARY
    • Go it, I like the surgeons loop.  going to have to give that a try!   Thanks,
    • I guess you weren't watching during the nominating process.  Sure people are getting on board now.  That is irrelevant to my thesis. 
    • Thanks for the suggestion Hawg. The old window was single pane privacy glass, so all it did was let light in. I kind of figured that this will prob frost up and we have a fan that can put on it. The main reason I put it on there is because I didn't like the idea of having a piece of glass in the V on the traffic side.
    • *chuckle* That didn't take long. "What did you use for bait?" A black dude, Hillary, and a cat.
    • Keep voting democrat, Minnesota.....
  • Our Sponsors