• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Oil injection question?

Jaspernuts

I purchase a gallon of Amzoil at Fleet Farm for $27. The last time I saw the XD100 it was around $45. This is my first amzoil ever purchased but I've been hearing guys brag about it for many years so I had to give it a try. It smokes less at cold startup is the only difference I can see.

You got a good price for a single gallon at $27.00 - AMSOIL's "minimum suggested retail" is currently $27.45 plus 5% energy surcharge for $28.82, plus their freight charge. Even the preferred customer wholesale plus shipping charge on a single gallon will get you $30.29. However, you can save considerably by buying by the case (4 gallons) preferred customer wholesale direct - wholesale price plus energy surcharge and shipping for $83.79 or $24.46 per gallon

I have a 1987 Suzuki DT115 outboard on my forester and i was wondering which oil should I run? I just bought the boat this past summer. The guy at the marina told me to use Evinrude XD30. Is this a good choice or should I use the XD50. Also what would I gain using XD50 vs XD30 (power, less carbon, or nothing?)? Thanks