Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Royce Aardahl

Bunny and Friend

4 posts in this topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Hillary makes fun of Retarded people!  Didn't see that all over!
    • Hilly says yes, yes, yes...and yes, and yes... It was putin with hair.    
    • "Build a wall".. Good idea ? Bad idea ? That's debatable.   Want to stump a liberal ? Ask them what is hillary's plan to control illegal immigration ?
    • Who knocked her out? That certainly isn't Trump. Is that Putin with more hair?
    • View from the ground blind.  Straight ahead there is a secondary trail moving left to right that goes around some wet lowland and that intersects with a larger main trail that was out the window to my right that skirts the lowland on the north side.  I have the blind set up so that the secondary trail is 20 yards away and the main trail is 17 yards away.   Had a doe walk down the secondary trail the first day I hunted this spot but had the blind set up in a different location and I didn't see the doe until it was 10 feet from my blind and by that time its mighty hard to draw a bow without spooking a deer thats close enough to know what I had for breakfast. 
    • Same with when Trump says is going to build a wall, just fodder for the LIVs.    
    • Gary Johnson comments on the debate while appearing on Jimmy Kimmel show:   “It’s crazy the notion of deporting 11 million undocumented workers — in New Mexico, how’s that going to work where half the population is Hispanic?” said Mr. Johnson, The Hill reported. But “the biggest hoo-hah of the evening,” he continued, “the biggest whopper was when Hillary said, ‘Hey, I’m not going to add a penny to the deficit.’ Come on.” “Maybe she meant that literally,” Mr. Kimmel joked. “She’s not going to add a penny to the deficit.” Mr. Johnson laughed, adding, “$30 trillion, maybe, but not a penny.”
    • So when she says something like "no new taxes on anyone making less than $250K per year", it really doesn't mean a thing, it's just fodder for LIVs...
  • Our Sponsors