Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Jim916

Large cyst on our dog

Our black lab has had a cyst(vet diagnosed during check-up) about a 1/2" from her rectum. The vet said if it gets larger it might have to be removed, and there might be a chance of incontinence because of the area it is in.

It is getting larger but it does not seem to be causing any pain.

Has anyone seen this before and has anyone had it removed? Also any reccomendations of a good vet in the SE metro to have this removed by.

Thanks,

Jim

Try Park Grove Pet Hospital... Dr Dan Cederstrom or Smith Veterinary Clinic, Dr. Fran Smith

Good Luck!

Ken

I had a yellow lab with cysts when she got older (about 7years old), she had them on her upper legs. My aunt had the sister to my dog and her dog had the cysts also, and in the same place that started to appear at the same time. My aunt works as a vet teck at a vet so she had them biopsied and they were not cancer or anything, just lumps of tissue. We were told that it's common for labs to have these. just a side note: we didn't do anything about the cysts and my dog lived a long (11years old) and healthy life. My aunts dog did seem to take the removal of the cysts well and she was sadly put down shortly after removing them. Just my experiance. I hope everything works out with your lab, they're great dogs.