Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Heartman

Ely 6's Barney Lackner going to the big house

10 posts in this topic

Final member of the Ely 6 gang has been convicted. He'll be spending time in the big house - sentencing on August 11. Looks to be minimum of three years - possibly more.

Justice is being served, nothing more, nothing less. It is what it is and it's being delt with.

What I want to know is who started the Ham Lake Fire?? Border Patrol? Forest Service? Friends of the BW? ELF? Prominent Local? Invading Foreigner? Bigfoot? A wolf in heat? DNR? Jessie? Logger? The Schwans Driver?

Ya, I'm sure ole George had somptin to do with it. Actually, I'd say it was Cuddayer. He was probably on the DL at the time. It's always Cuddayer's fault.

God lifted his hand of protection 'cause of gays, the women's movement, the ACLU and other godless liberals!!!!

Jerry Falwell told me this personally.

As a frequent traveler in the BWCA, I usually bring a firearm...usually my .357 will shot shells and a few regular rounds. Given the reports of the situation, the clear view that the campers were in fear for their lives, and the presence of a daughter at one campsite who was apparently singled out by the intruders verbally, I think I would have opened up. I wonder how many other campers carry a firearm into the BWCA? Those guys are lucky they are only getting jailed. A near-shore boat is a pretty exposed target.

As a frequent traveler in the BWCA, I usually bring a firearm...usually my .357 will shot shells and a few regular rounds. Given the reports of the situation, the clear view that the campers were in fear for their lives, and the presence of a daughter at one campsite who was apparently singled out by the intruders verbally, I think I would have opened up. I wonder how many other campers carry a firearm into the BWCA? Those guys are lucky they are only getting jailed. A near-shore boat is a pretty exposed target.

I never go to the BWCA unarmed. 45 auto usually. Yes those thugs got off easy. They could all be 6 ft under now.