• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Jamestown area

Will be in the Jamestown area this weekend and just wondering what my options are for fishing. Anything close to town? Would prefer walleyes but am open to anything? Never fished in this area before so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Well... you picked a rotten weekend. I am going out of town or I would have shown you around. The reservoir was fantastic up until last weekend. Now I am not sure what is going on (she is pretty green... not sure that matters?). I would probably still go there. We tried Pipestem and had better luck, but still no where near what the reservoir had been producing. That being said...the reservoir has a slot (everything under 14" goes back for walleyes) AND I would say 90% of the fish we caught were between 13-13.95". It kind of sucks, but we caught a lot of fish. Do you have a boat? I could steer you in the direction that was producing up until this past weekend.