• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where did they go???

Try early morning in cattail areas or around trees hanging in the water. Another option is to go at night. If you do not have a boat you might want to check out small rivers and creeks.

A couple weeks ago the carp were all in shallow spawning, now I can't seem to find them. Do they come back in shallow? Where do they transition too?
cooler areas flowing water.the lake I live on I have caught them on leaches in 10-12 fow latly 26 lber towed me around a bit

I have a boat and rigged up a platform and lights but the generator I have puts out too much noise to be legal I think. I tried out on Buffalo last weekend and woke up some locals, they didn't look too happy. Not to mention the water was about as clear as coffee.